- Put the lean beef mince in a large bowl with the parsley, brown onions, garlic cloves, mint leaves and parmesan cheese.
- Grate the carrot and zucchini over the bowl.
- Use clean hands to mix the ingredients together until all combined. Add olive oil at the desired amount. Add salt and pepper.
- Divide mix and shape into a medium-sized disc, making sure it's not too thin.
- Put pan or grill on medium-high heat and cook the beef patties until golden brown.
- Meanwhile, toast bread rolls and prepare with tomato slices, lettuce, etc.
- After patties are cooked, take them off the pan/grill and place in the prepared bread roll. Add sauce or more salt and pepper as you please.