- Remove the skin from the chicken and shred the meat.
- Mix all the ingredients except the dipping sauce, fish sauce, peanuts, shallots and chilli in a bowl and turn out onto a serving platter.
- Dress the salad with the dipping fish sauce and garnish with the roasted peanuts, fried shallots and chilli.
Dipping Fish Sauce
- Combine the fish sauce, rice vinegar, 125 ml water and sugar in a saucepan and place over medium heat.
- Stir well and cook until just before boiling point is reached, then allow to cool.
- To serve, finely chop the garlic and chilli and stir through with the lime juice.