- Freeze 18 Oreo cookies for about an hour.
- Fill a heavy cooking pot with 2-3 inches of cooking oil and heat till bubbles form around wooden spoon.
- Combine pancake mix, milk, egg, and 2 teaspoons vegetable oil in large bowl and whisk until smooth.
- Dip a cookie in the mixture and completely cover it so you can’t see through the batter.
- Carefully drop the coated cookie(s) in the hot oil and fry on each side just until golden brown.
- Remove cookie from oil with tongs and drain on paper towels.
- Dust with icing sugar and serve with ice-cream and caramel sauce and enjoy while still warm.