- Into the bowl of a food processor, place all the raisins, half the sultanas, half the currants and all the mixed peel. Pulse to a coarse paste.
- Transfer to a large bowl and toss with all remaining ingredients.
- This mixture is best made months in advance and stored airtight in the refrigerator
- Place all ingredients into a bowl of a food processor until it all comes together to form a ball.
- On a bench scrape out the dough from your food processor and form a ball and pat down, wrap in cling film and chill to rest for ½ hour.
- Press pastry into flexible mini muffin molds creating a dip in the centre
- Using a mini ice cream scoop, place mince in the pastry bases and bake and bake on 150 degrees Celsius, avoid colouring.