Choc-berry jaffle cakes
- Combine sifted flour and baking powder, salt and sugar in a medium bowl of an electric mixer.
- With the speed on low, gradually add combined butter, milk, egg, oil and vanilla. Increase speed to medium and mix until just combined and smooth. Fold through raspberries and chocolate.
- Preheat a jaffle maker. Spray generously with cooking oil.
- Spoon 1⁄2 cup of batter mixture into each mould. Cook for 8 minutes or until golden and a skewer inserted in the centre of one comes out clean. Repeat with remaining batter to make a total of 14 jaffle cakes.
- Serve with extra raspberries and ice-cream. Dust with icing sugar just before serving, if you like.