Chipotle Prawn Tacos
- Clean the prawns and cut flesh into 2cm chunks. Set aside.
- Melt the butter in a frypan over medium high heat. Add the onion and coriander stalks, season with salt and cook for 3-4 minutes until softened. Add the garlic, onion powder and chipotle and cook for 1-2 minutes then add the prawns and cook for 2-3 minutes until just cooked through. Add the juice of 1 lime, toss and remove from heat. Season to taste, adding more chipotle if you want more heat!
- Combine the cucumber and pickled jalapenos (with the pickling liquid).
- Slice the avo and drizzle over some lime juice.
- Toast the tacos in a dry frypan to give them some colour, or warm a stack of them up in the oven, wrapped in foil.
- Spread the tacos with some sour cream. Add some prawn mixture, avocado, cucumber and jalapeno pickle and finally the coriander leaves. Serve with extra lime wedges.