Cheeseburger San Choy Bow
Big Mac Sauce
- Heat the olive oil in a frypan over medium-high heat then add the mince and half the white onion from the sauce and cook, breaking up with a wooden spoon so it doesn’t clump together, for 3-4 minutes or until browned all over.
- Blitz your mushrooms in a food processor or finely chop.
- Add paprika, tomato paste, garlic and ½ tsp freshly ground black pepper to the beef and cook for 1 minute then add the mushrooms and soy and cook for 10 minutes or until the liquid has evaporated and the beef mixture is darkened and starting to crisp a little.
- Remove from the heat.
- Prepare your beetroot, tomatoes and pickles. Wash the cos then separate the leaves, ready to serve.
- For the dressing, combine the remaining half the onion and the remaining ingredients in a bowl and season.
- Using each of the lettuce cups add some dressing, beetroot, mince, tomato, pickle then sprinkle over remaining white onion and the cheddar.