- Bring a large pot of water to the boil and cook the noodles according to the packet instructions (about 5 minutes). Remove noodles, and drain well and toss sesame oil through to prevent sticking upon cooling. Reserve boiled water.
- Add the broccolini to the pot and blanch for approx. 30seconds or until vibrant in colour but still firm to the bit. Refresh in cold water for 5-6 minutes and drain well.
- Heat a non-stick frying pan over medium heat. Add the tofu, edamame, ginger and garlic, and dry fry without oil for 4-5 minutes until most sides are caramelised, stirring occasionally, then set aside.
- For the dressing, whisk all the ingredients in a small bowl. Adjust seasoning to taste.
- Combine the noodles, broccolini, snow peas, and spinach and dressing in a large bowl, tossing through until loose and well combined.
- Sprinkle the tofu edamame mix all over, place avocados all around and sprinkle chopped coriander all over, then serve.