- Pre heat oven to 180 degrees C. Grease and line a 19cm x 29cm slice pan with baking paper, allowing some overhang at the ends to make it easy to lift out the slice.
- Combine the flour, oats, sugar, coconut and pepita seeds in a large bowl. Make a well in the center.
- Melt the butter and golden syrup in a small saucepan over a medium heat until smooth. Combine the bi carb soda and water together then stir through the butter mixture off the heat. Pour into the flour mixture and stir to combine.
- Transfer the mixture to the prepared slice tin. Press the mixture evenly into the tin and bake for 20 minutes, or until golden. Allow to cool in the pan before removing using the baking paper overhang.
- Melt the chocolate until smooth over a double boiler and drizzle over the top of the slice. Allow chocolate to set before slicing into squares and serving.