- Pre heat the oven to 180ºC.
- Lightly grease a large piece of aluminium foil and place on a flat surface, place 1/3 of the fennel and dill as a base, top with the salmon. Fill the cavity of the salmon with a 1/3 of the fennel and dill, ½ of the lemon and the butter, season with salt and pepper. Top the salmon with the remaining fennel, dill, lemon and butter, gather the foil around the fish to create a parcel, pour in the wine and season well. Completely cover the salmon with foil. Bake in oven for 50-60 minutes or until cooked to your liking.
- For the potato salad, place steamer over a large saucepan of boiling water, cook potatoes until tender. Cut potatoes in half, place in large bowl. Add dill and enough oil to coat and season to taste.
- For the mustard aioli, whisk egg yolks with a pinch of salt and mustard until smooth. While whisking, add oil in a thin, steady stream until dressing thickens. Add roasted garlic and lemon juice, stir to combine.
- To serve, plate the whole fish with the braised fennel, surround with the potato salad, with a side dish of aioli.