- For the mousse, whisk egg yolks, sugar and corn flour until pale and thick. Meanwhile, bring 60ml of the cream and 65ml milk to the boil and slowly add to egg mix, whisking continuously. Whisk in orange zest and fold in softened gelatine, sieve into a clean bowl and cool over ice water.
- Whip remaining cream for the mousse to soft peaks and gently fold in egg mixture. Pour mousse into 6cm half dome mould and set aside in freezer.
- For the jelly, place lemon juice, whisky and sugar in a pan and gently heat. Once sugar has dissolved, whisk in gelatine sheet and pour into small 3.5cm half dome moulds. Transfer to the freezer to set, about 20 minutes.
- For the meringue, whisk egg whites and sugar together to form soft peaks. Transfer to a piping bag.
- To assemble, place mousse in centre of the plate and place 3 jellies around the plate. Pipe 3 small mounds of meringue around the plate. Using a blow torch, cook the meringue until they are nicely browned. Garnish with cherries.