- Preheat a deep fryer to 180°C.
To make the salsa
- Combine the onion and jalapeno in a bowl and rinse with water. Add the tomato, cucumber and coriander to the bowl and stir to combine. Season to taste with sea salt and freshly ground white pepper.
- Combine the tuna in a bowl with the grated garlic and onion.
- Cut 7cm rounds out of the wonton skins and place in the taco fryer basket. Deep fry the wonton skins until all of the bubbles have evaporated and the shells are crispy. Drain on paper towel and lightly season with sea salt.
- Fill taco shells with tuna, squeeze well with lemon and season well with salt, top with salsa.
- To serve, place a small lemon wedge onto the serving platter and rest the tacos against the lemon, to stand.