Olive oil cous cous
- Using a sharp filleting knife, cut thin escalopes of flesh from tuna and lay flat onto cling film.
- For crab filling, place all ingredients in a bowl, season with salt and pepper and mix well to combine. Form into ½ cup sized balls and carefully wrap with pieces of tuna encasing completely. Place on a tray and refrigerate until required.
- For cauliflower puree, place cauliflower, milk and butter in a saucepan and bring to the boil. Reduce heat and cook until cauliflower is soft and tender. Transfer to a blender, add oil, season with salt and pepper and process until smooth.
- For pickle, combine vinegar, honey and coriander seeds. Blanch potato, carrots and onion for 40- 50 seconds, drain well and add to pickling liquid, stir well to combine. Allow to pickle for 10-15 minutes and drain liquid.
- Hard boil duck eggs for 12 minutes. Chill, peel and separate white and yolk. Grate on microplane.
- For olive oil cous cous, pour olive oil into a creamer canister and dispense two creamer bulbs to charge. Carefully pour 1 cup of liquid nitrogen into an insulated metal bowl and release charged oil into the bowl, whisking with a fork to break up. Drop fennel fronds into bowl and whisk again. Place into freezer.
- To serve, spread a few spoonfuls of cauliflower puree in the centre of a serving plate and top with a tuna and crab pearl. Arrange a garden of pickled vegetables, radish slices, edible flowers, fennel fronds, young corn shoots and salmon caviar. Place grated duck egg and olive oil cous cous on the side.