- SIFT the flour, salt and sugar into a bowl, make a well in the centre and whisk in the egg. Whisk in the milk and then the melted butter. Stand for 10 minutes.
- HEAT a crêpe pan (20cm) and ladle in 1/4 cup of crêpe batter and swirl to spread batter. Return to heat, after 1 minute lift and flip crêpe and cook for a further minute. Remove crêpe and set aside. Continue with remaining batter until all the crêpes (16-18) have been made.
- BEAT the PHILLY and icing sugar until combined, then beat in the Marsala and coffee. Add the cream and milk chocolate and beat until light and fluffy. Chill.
- PLACE a crêpe on a serving plate and spread with some of the PHILLY mixture. Top with a crêpe and repeat process until all the crêpes have been layered.
- COMBINE 100g of dark chocolate and the extra butter in a saucepan and gently heat, stirring occasionally, until melted and smooth. Add the remaining chocolate and stir to combine. Cool slightly. Pour over crêpe cake and decorate with berries.