- For the Fried Cracker, place flour, pepperberry, salt and 70ml water in a medium bowl and mix until combined. Transfer to a clean, lightly floured bench and knead until dough is soft and smooth, about 5 minutes. Wrap in cling film and rest in the fridge for 30 minutes.
- Remove dough from fridge and pass through a pasta machine beginning with thickest setting then passing through another 4 settings. Lay dough onto a clean, lightly floured bench. Using a 5cm round cutter, cut 30 circles from the dough then prick each round with a fork.
- Place oil in a saucepan and heat to 180C. Working in batches, fry pasta rounds in the oil until golden, about 5 minutes. Remove from oil and drain on kitchen paper. Set aside, to cool, until serving.
- For the River Mint Labneh, place yoghurt, salt and river mint in a bowl and stir to combine. Transfer to a muslin lined sieve, wrap the yoghurt in the muslin and place sieve over a bowl. Place a heavy bowl on top of the yoghurt and set aside, in fridge, to drain. Once all the liquid has drained from the yoghurt, transfer solids to a pipping bag. Set aside, in fridge until needed.
- For the River Mint Lamb, combine cumin, coriander seeds, peppercorns, river mint and salt in a spice grinder and grind to a fine powder. Transfer to a bowl, add lamb and toss to coat lamb liberally with spice mix.
- Heat a frypan over high heat and add oil. Add lamb and cook for 2 -3 minutes per side. Remove from heat and set lamb aside to rest for 10 minutes. Slice thinly and set aside until serving.
- To serve, pipe River Mint Labneh onto Fried Cracker and top with a slice of River Mint Lamb.