- For the Potato Cream, place potatoes, cream, milk, sugar and bay leaves in a saucepan and set over medium heat. Simmer until potatoes are tender about 15-20 minutes. Remove from heat and strain through a sieve, reserving liquid and discarding solids. Add gelatine to the liquid and stir through. Place in fridge until cold.
- Once cold, use electric hand beaters to whip mixture until light and fluffy. Transfer to a piping bag and set aside in the fridge until serving.
- For the Ginger Granita, pass ginger through a slow juicer to extract 65ml juice. Mix with sugar and 200ml water and place into a shallow baking tray. Place in freezer to set then scrape surface with a fork. Return to the freezer and repeat process until an icy granita is formed. Store in freezer until serving.
- For the Fried Potato, heat oil in a medium saucepan to 150C. Peel potatoes then slice into 1mm thick slices using a mandolin. Wash slices under cold running water and pat dry. Fry, in batches, until golden and crisp. Remove from oil and set aside on paper towel, to drain, until serving.
- For the Rosemary Sugar, place icing sugar and rosemary in a food processor and process until fine. Pass through a sieve and set aside until serving.
- To serve, pipe Potato Cream onto serving plates. Add some Fried Potato and dust with Rosemary Sugar then finish with some Ginger Granita.