- Preheat oven to 160C.
- For the Poached Apricots, bring a medium saucepan of water to a simmer and prepare an ice bath. To make a syrup, place sugar, lemon thyme and 250g water in a small saucepan and set over medium heat. Bring to a boil, stir to dissolve sugar then remove from the heat and set aside to cool.
- Score apricots and blanch in the simmering water for 20 seconds. Transfer to the ice bath to cool, then peel apricots, halve and remove stones.
- Place apricots halves and cooled syrup into a vacuum bag and seal. Place into the simmering water until apricots are tender, about 3-5 minutes. Remove bags from water, place in an ice bath to cool then set aside until serving.
- For the Meadowsweet Mousse, place egg yolk and caster sugar in the bowl of an electric mixer fitted with a whisk attachment and whisk until thick and pale. Meanwhile, place milk, 65g cream, yoghurt and meadowsweet into a saucepan and bring to a boil over medium heat. Remove from heat and slowly add to egg and sugar mixture while whisking continuously. Place over a low heat and cook, stirring, until mixture thickens. Remove from heat, add gelatine and stir to combine. Pour through a fine sieve into a bowl set over an ice bath, and stir until cool.
- Meanwhile, whisk remaining 375g cream to soft peaks and fold gently into meadowsweet mixture. Place into a shallow tray and refrigerate until set and ready to serve.
- For the Apricot Clusters, pick lemon thyme leaves and place into a food processor with caster sugar and process until thyme leaves are finely chopped.
- Place egg white in the bowl of a stand mixer fitted with a whisk attachment and whisk to soft peaks. Gradually add lemon thyme sugar and whisk until meringue is thick and glossy. Remove from mixer and fold in oats, grains and apricots. Spread onto a large baking tray to a thickness of 0.5cm. Place in oven and bake until light golden and chewy, about 20-25 minutes. Remove from oven and allow to cool. Crumble into pieces and set aside until serving.
- To serve, spoon Meadowsweet Mousse onto serving plates. Add 2 Poached Apricot halves and sprinkle with Apricot Clusters.