Pimms No. 1 Cup
- Fill a jug with ice then add strawberries, cucumber and orange
- Add 180mls of Pimm’s No. 1 Cup
- Top with equal parts of lemonade and ginger ale (50/50 liquid split)
- Garnish with fresh mint and stir
Fresh Oysters & Spicy Ice
- For the spicy ice, halve the cucumbers lengthways and scrape out the seeds and discard.
- Chop the cucumber then place in a blender with the remaining ingredients.
- Process until combined then pour into a plastic container. Freeze overnight.
- Place fresh oysters on a bed of rocksalt and top with microherbs.
- Just before serving remove the spicy ice from the freezer and use a fork to scrape and create ice crystals.
- Spoon on top of the oysters and serve immediately.