- Bring a medium pot of salted water to the boil over high heat. Fill deep fryer with oil and set to 180C.
- For the Avocado Dip, place avocado flesh into a medium bowl and use a fork to mash roughly. Add remaining ingredients and stir to combine. Season to taste and transfer to a serving ramekin. Set aside in the fridge.
- For the salsa, place all ingredients into bowl and mix until well to combine. Season to taste and transfer to a serving ramekin. Set aside in the fridge.
- For the Potato Chips, add potatoes to the pot of boiling water until partially cooked, about 8-10 minutes. Drain then pat dry using paper towel. Place potatoes into the preheated deep fryer until golden, about 8-10 minutes. Remove from the fryer and drain on paper towel. Season with salt and ground chilli.
- To serve, place seasoned Potato Chips onto the serving plate. Garnish Avo Dip and Fresh Salsa with ground chilli and serve with a ramekin of shredded cheese.