- Preheat oven to 180C. Grease and flour 4 x 4cm dariole moulds.
- For the praline, place macadamias on a lined baking tray. Heat sugar in a non stick pan until it cooks to a golden dark caramel colour. Pour caramel over the nuts and leave to set. When set, blitz in a blender until it resembles fine breadcrumbs. Set aside.
- For the parfait, combine the egg and sugar in a bowl over a pan of simmering water. Whisk continuously until it has thickened and doubled in volume. Remove from heat, cool over an ice bath and gently fold through praline, salt and cream. Divide amongst 4 x 5cm half dome silicone moulds and freeze.
- For the cake, cream the butter and sugar in a bowl with beaters until light and fluffy. Beat in egg, and fold in flour and ground macadamias. Divide amongst dariole moulds and bake until golden and cooked through, about 20 minutes. Remove from oven and set aside to cool.
- For the syrup, combine all ingredients in a saucepan and cook until sugar has dissolved and has slightly thickened. Remove from heat and pour over cooled cakes.
- For the granola, combine all ingredients in a food processor and pulse to roughly chop. Set aside.
- To candy the quandongs, sprinkle quandongs with sugar and roast until candied and golden, about 7 minutes.
- To serve, place the cakes on plates and arrange the parfait alongside the cake. Sprinkle with granola and garnish with candied quandongs.