- Preheat oven to 180C.
- For the Lamb, prepare a brine. Place the vinegar, salt and 350ml water into a deep dish and stir to dissolve the salt. Add the lamb and set aside for 30 minutes.
- Meanwhile, make a herb butter by combining the butter, rosemary and mint in a food processer and blend until smooth and combined. Pass butter through sieve and set aside in a bowl.
- When ready to cook, heat a large frypan over medium high heat.
- Remove lamb from brine and pat dry with paper towel. Season with salt and pepper.
- Add olive oil to the hot pan. Add the lamb and cook for 2-3 minutes on each side, or until cooked to your liking. Remove lamb from the pan and rest on a clean chopping board. Brush generously with the herb butter. Portion each backstrap into 4 to serve. Cover loosely with foil to keep warm.
- For the Roast Pumpkin, cut each pumpkin into wedges and discard the seeds. Place onto a lined baking tray. Drizzle with olive oil, season with salt and sprinkle with rosemary.
- Bake in the oven until tender and golden, about 30 - 35 minutes. Remove from the oven. Drizzle the pumpkin with maple syrup return to the oven until caramelised, about 7 minutes. Remove from the oven and keep warm.
- For the Jujube Reduction, place the wine into a saucepan and boil over high heat until reduced by half. Remove from the heat.
- Meanwhile, place oil and onions into a medium saucepan and sauté until golden and soft. Add the jujubes and cook until starting to soften, about 5 minutes.
- Add brown sugar and cook, stirring, until dissolved, about 2 minutes. Add the reduced wine and the chicken stock. Allow to simmer until reduced and thickened. Remove from the heat and whisk in the butter, one piece at a time, until a smooth glossy sauce forms. Season to taste and set aside.
- For the Grilled Mushrooms, place a medium frypan over medium high heat. Add the ingredients and cook until the mushrooms have caramelised and the liquid has evaporated. Remove from the heat.
- For the Warrigal Greens, place the oil into a medium frypan over high heat. Once hot add the remaining ingredients and cook until the greens are just wilted, about 1 minute. Season and remove the pan from the heat.
- To serve, arrange slices of lamb on each plate. Add a wedge of Roast Pumpkin, some Grilled Mushrooms and Warrigal Greens. Spoon the Jujube Reduction around the plate and garnish with fresh jujube, sandalwood and parsley.