- Bring a large saucepan of salted water to the boil. Prepare an ice bath in medium bowl.
- Trim ends from the broccolini and asparagus and cut into smaller lengths. Set aside.
- Trim the green beans, top and tail the sugar snap peas and slice in half.
- Blanch the vegetables in the boiling water for 20 seconds then immediately transfer to the ice bath. Allow to cool then drain thoroughly.
- Remove and discard the skin from chorizo and slice.
- Place a large deep frypan over medium high heat. When hot, add the olive oil and chorizo and cook until the fat begins to render from the chorizo.
- Add the blanched vegetables and sauté briefly, about 2 minutes. Stir the thyme leaves, lemon juice and season with salt and pepper, to taste. Remove from the heat.
- To serve, transfer to a large serving plate. Crumble ricotta over the top and garnish with lemon zest.