Green mango salad
- For the marinade, place all ingredients into a blender, and puree to a paste.
- Heat oil in a large frying pan over medium heat. Cook marinade paste for 2 minutes or until fragrant, stirring continuously. Remove from heat and set aside to cool completely.
- Place chicken into a deep dish. Add marinade and rub to completely coat chicken. Refrigerate for 1 hour to marinate.
- For the green mango salad, combine all ingredients in a large bowl.
- Heat a chargrill pan over medium heat. Cook chicken thighs for about 10-12 minutes or until cooked through, turning occasionally.
- For the nuoc cham, process all ingredients in a small food processor until well combined. Add dressing to bowl with salad, and toss to combine.
- To serve, divide salad among plates. Slice chicken and place to the side of the salad. Drizzle with dressing from bowl. Garnish with peanuts, spring onion, chilli and coriander.
Preparation time: 45 minutes + 1 hour marinating