- For the Tzatziki, place all ingredients in a medium bowl and stir until combined. Cover and set aside in fridge until serving.
- For the Yoghurt Flatbread, place flour, yoghurt and salt in a medium bowl and mix until dough comes together. Knead for 1 minute, drizzle with oil and set aside to rest for 15 minutes.
- Lightly oil a clean bench or work surface. Divide dough into four even pieces, flatten on oiled surface and stretch out to 1cm thickness.
- Heat a small non-stick fry pan over low medium heat. Add flat bread and cook until slightly browned, puffed and cooked through, about 1 minute on each side. Remove from pan and place into a clean folded tea towel. Set aside until serving.
- For the Poached Prawns, bring a medium pot of water to a boil. Add ouzo, oregano, peppercorns and 2 tablespoons of salt. Add the prawns and poach until cooked through, about 2 minutes. Remove prawns from water and place into a bowl. Add lemon juice and remaining tablespoon salt to the prawns and toss to coat. Set aside until serving.
- For the Crispy Fried Prawn Heads, place grapeseed oil in a medium saucepan and heat over high heat until 180C.
- Season prawn heads with salt then place in the hot oil to fry until crispy, about 3-4 minutes. Remove from oil and set aside, to drain on paper towel until serving.
- To serve, place Poached Prawns and Crispy Prawn Heads on serving plates. Garnish with mint, lemon zest and black sea salt. Serve Yoghurt Flat Breads and Tzatziki on the side.