- Preheat oven to 180C.
- For the Oven Baked Cracker, place ingredients and 55ml water in a bowl and bring together. Turn out onto a clean, lightly floured bench and knead until dough is soft and smooth, about 5 minutes. Wrap dough in plastic wrap then rest in the refrigerator for 30 minutes.
- Remove dough from the refrigerator then pass through a pasta machine, starting with the thickest setting until the dough is 1mm thick. Lay dough on a clean, floured bench and cut out 30 5cm x 5cm squares. Prick dough with a fork then place each square into the cups of patty cake tins and gently press each square to form a cup shape.
- Place in the oven to bake until crisp and golden, about 5-6 minutes. Remove from oven and set aside until serving.
- For the Roasted Bush Spice Beetroot, peel and clean beetroot, cut into 1cm cubes and place in a medium bowl.
- Place all spices into spice grinder and grind into a fine powder. Add spice mix and oliveoil to the beetroot and toss to coat. Transfer to an oven tray and place in the oven to roast until tender, about 30-35 minutes. Remove from oven and set aside, to cool until serving.
- For the Goat’s Cheese Mousse, place ingredients in a bowl and whisk until light and fluffy. Transfer to a piping bag then set aside, in fridge, until serving.
- To serve, pipe Goats Cheese Mousse into cooked cracker then top with Roasted Bush Spiced Beetroot. Sprinkle with salt and garnish with and muntries and lemon myrtle powder.