- For the Green Yoghurt Sauce, place the cumin and coriander seeds in a small frypan and set over medium heat. Toast until golden brown then transfer to a blender. Add remaining ingredients to the blender and blend to a smooth paste. Transfer to a squeeze bottle and set aside, in fridge, until serving.
- For the Sourdough Toast, place slices of bread onto a tray and place under a grill to toast until golden on both sides. Remove from grill and set aside.
- Meanwhile, heat a small frypan over low heat. Add oil and whole clove of garlic and cook until golden, about 2 minutes. Remove from heat and brush each side of toasted sourdough with garlic oil. Cover loosely with foil and set aside, keeping warm, until serving.
- For the Mushrooms, place oil in a heavy fry pan and set over medium heat. Add the garlic cloves and cook until golden before removing garlic from the pan. Add the mushrooms, salt and pepper and fry until golden, about 3 or 4 minutes. Add butter and cook until glossy and golden, about another minute more. Remove from the heat and set aside, keeping warm, until serving.
- For the Poached Egg, bring a saucepan of water to the boil and add vinegar and a pinch of salt. Crack the eggs, one at a time into a shallow cup. Swirl the water and
- To serve, place the Sourdough Toast on serving plates and top with Mushrooms. Sprinkle with thyme leaves. Top with a Poached Egg and a spoonful of Green Yoghurt Sauce. Garnish with some watercress leaves.