- Preheat oven to 220C.
- To prepare pork skin, remove skin from chops. Pour boiling water over skin and then dry thoroughly. Season well with salt and rub salt into skin. Place on a tray and in to the oven until golden brown and crisp, about 30 minutes. Remove from oven and set aside.
- To make the mayonnaise, place the egg, vinegar, sugar, anchovies and salt in a food processor. With motor running, slowly add oil in a thin stream until mixture is thick and creamy. Add yoghurt and stir to combine. Set aside in the fridge.
- To make the pickle, place water, vinegar, sugar, lemon zest pieces, whole cumin seeds and salt in a saucepan and bring to a boil over high heat.
- Place the sliced endive and pig face in a bowl. Pour pickling liquid over the vegetables and set aside to cool. Once cooled, drain vegetables, remove lemon zest pieces and set vegetables aside.
- Meanwhile, to prepare the pork, take the meat off the chop bones, cut into 1 cm cubes and place in a bowl. Add grape seed oil, cumin seeds, lemon zest, anchovies, and pepper and toss to coat.
- Place fry pan over medium high heat. Add cubed pork and marinade ingredients and cook, stirring for 2-3 minutes. When almost done, add dates and muscat and stir to combine. Remove from heat, season and set aside.
- To serve, place endive leaves on serving plates. Top with pickled vegetables and pork. Drizzle with mayonnaise and crumble crackling over the top.