- For the Cola Caramel, place cola into a small saucepan and simmer over low heat until reduced to approximately 70ml syrup.
- Add the cream and butter and whisk until combined.
- Add salt, to taste then remove from the heat and set aside to cool.
- For the Cola Mousse, place the gelatine into a small bowl and cover with cold water. Allow to soften then drain well and squeeze to remove excess water. Set aside.
- Place 100ml cream and 1 tablespoon Cola Caramel into a medium bowl and whisk to firm peaks. Set aside in the fridge.
- Place remaining 100ml cream in a small saucepan and heat to just below boiling point.
- Place egg yolk and sugar into a medium bowl and whisk until thick and pale. Whisk in the hot cream then return to the saucepan. Place over low heat and stir continuously with a silicon spatula until mixture thickens and coats the back of a spoon. Remove from the heat.
- Add gelatine and stir through until dissolved. Set aside to cool.
- Once cold, fold through the whipped cream mixture. Set aside in the fridge until required.
- For the Brandysnap, line 2 baking trays with baking paper.
- Place the sugar and glucose into a small saucepan and place over low medium heat. Cook until lightly golden then remove from the heat.
- Add the butter and whisk until combined. Add the flour and whisk until combined.
- Place tablespoons of mixture onto the prepared trays, leaving space between and spread out slightly with an offset spatula.
- Place into the oven and cook until bubbly and deep golden in colour.
- Remove from the oven. Cool very slightly then use a round cutter to trim the brandy snaps into neat circles. Set aside to cool.
- To serve, place the Cola Mousse in base of each serving bowl. Top with fresh raspberries. Place a Brandysnap on top of raspberries and serve with remaining Cola Caramel on the side.