- Soak shitake mushrooms in water for at least 30 minutes.
- Finely dice Swiss brown mushrooms.
- Finely chop garlic.
- Heat oil and fry garlic and mushrooms until soft and golden.
- Finely dice drained shitake mushrooms, baby corn and bamboo shoots. Add the garlic and mushrooms to mixture.
- Season with salt and pepper, soy sauce, squeeze of lemon and mix together - taste for seasoning.
- Place a teaspoon of mushroom mixture in centre of rice paper roll wrapper that has been pre-softened in hot water.
- Use blanched coriander stems to tie up wrapper around mushroom filling to form a pouch.
- . Snip off excess wrapper and stems to create money bag.
- Heat oil in saucepan until hot. Drop bags into hot oil and flash fry until wrapper puffs up and turns golden, making sure that bags do not stick together.
- Drain moneybags on absorbent paper. Garnish with slithers of red chilli for colour.
- Mix lemon, light soy and chilli to taste. This recipe has been written by an amateur chef and has not been tested by the MasterChef food department.