- Preheat oven to 180C.
- For the Brownie Muffins, line 16 holes 2 muffin tins with paper muffin cases.
- Place butter and chocolate into a small saucepan and stir over low heat until melted. Add the sugar and stir for 3-4 minutes until combined. Remove from the heat.
- Add in the eggs, one at a time and beat well after each addition. Place the flour and cocoa into a sieve and sift over the chocolate egg mixture. Mix until well combined.
- Divide the mixture between the muffin cases. Top with macadamias and raspberries.
- Bake until the tops have crisped but the muffins still have a slight wobble, about 20 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and set aside to cool in the tins.
- For the Vanilla Mascarpone, place ingredients into a bowl and whisk together until just combined. Spoon onto the cooled Brownie Muffins to serve.