- Preheat oven to 160C and line a 26cm x 13cm baking tray with baking paper.
- For the Blondies, melt butter and chocolate together in a large saucepan. Remove from heat. Add vanilla and brown sugar and stir to combine. Set aside to cool slightly.
- Once cool, add the eggs, then the almond meal and walnuts and stir well to combine.
- Pour the brownie mix into the prepared tray and bake for 35-40 minutes or until brownies are well risen, golden in colour and firm to touch. Remove from oven and set aside to cool.
- For the jam, combine raspberries, sugar, Jam Setta, lemon juice and 1 tbsp water in a large saucepan and stir to over a low heat to dissolve sugar. Bring the mixture to the boil and cook until thick, reduced and syrupy, about 12-15 minutes. Set aside to cool before using.
- To serve, cut Blondies into 12 portions and serve with a dollop of double thick cream, some raspberry jam and fresh raspberries on the side.