- To cook the quinoa for the salad, place the stock and quinoa in a small saucepan. Bring to the boil then gently simmer for 15 minutes or until the liquid is absorbed and the quinoa is cooked. Remove from heat, transfer to a bowl and set aside to cool.
- To make the carrots, toast the coriander seeds in a small frying pan until fragrant. Add butter and when melted, add carrots, orange juice, zest, honey and stock. Cook for 15 minutes over a medium heat until carrots are tender, adding extra stock if necessary.
- To make the dressing, place all ingredients in a medium sized bowl and mix until combined. Season to taste.
- To make the salad, add orange segments, mint and fennel to the cooked and cooled quinoa. Add 2 tablespoons of the dressing and toss to combine.
- To assemble, drizzle remaining dressing between serving plates. Place the quinoa salad on top and finish with carrots, hazelnuts, toasted quinoa, Persian feta and mint leaves.