Whether your idea of comfort food is a decadent pudding or a hearty salad, here are ten recipes to inspire you this winter:
1. What could be better on a freezing Friday night than Marco Pierre White’s luxurious Mac n Cheese?
2. Gather a group for Gary’s Mum’s Lamb Stew with Dumplings.
3. Make the most of in-season vegetables like beetroot by cooking Braised Lamb with Celeriac Puree and Pickled Beetroot.
4. Watch the footy with a Chicken, Leek and Bacon Pie.
5. Got ten minutes? Whip up Matt Preston’s Soup.
6. Forget boring chook and try pomegranate-studded Stuffed Chicken with Pumpkin Puree.
7. Tuck into this simple but satisfying Cous Cous, Roast Pumpkin, Prosciutto and Goat’s Cheese Salad.
8. Keep the kids entertained on a rainy afternoon by baking Matt’s Simple Peanut Cookies.
9. Grace your Sunday table with this flavour-packed Roast Beef.
10. Curl up on the couch and enjoy Brandy Pudding with Brandy Butterscotch Sauce.