- Using a peeler, ribbon cucumber and paw paw and lay over the base of a large serving plate.
- Using a mandolin thinly slice the cabbage and capsicum. Spread over the top of the cucumber and paw paw. Pick fresh mint leaves and scatter over the salad.
- In a medium frypan dry toast sesame seeds, poppy seeds, pepitas, sunflower seeds and macadamias for 5-7 minutes. Add black bean sauce and fry for a further 1-2 minutes.
- In a lidded jar add all of the dressing ingredients. Secure lid and shake to combine.
- Drizzle dressing over salad then scatter over the toasted seed mixture.